While learning to use the gimp program I really fell in love with the cartoon filter. When you aplly that filter to a picture it dramatizes the shadows and shows great contrast in light and dark colors. This is a photo I took in Hungary of the Esztergom Basilica. It is the largest church built in Hungary and began its construction in 1832 and completed in 1869.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Esztergom Basilica
While learning to use the gimp program I really fell in love with the cartoon filter. When you aplly that filter to a picture it dramatizes the shadows and shows great contrast in light and dark colors. This is a photo I took in Hungary of the Esztergom Basilica. It is the largest church built in Hungary and began its construction in 1832 and completed in 1869.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment